Industrial building, former agro-food factory. 38,637 sq. ft. Large refrigerated spaces.
Loading dock 5 + 5 Garages with industrial doors.
Possibility of expansion. Total area 476,371 sq.ft., including organic agricultural land of 228,800 sq. ft. Acquired Right Zone (CPTAQ) for non-agricultural use.
Building built in 1966-6, enlarged and renovated in 1973. Apparent year 1990. Concrete foundation. Copper plumbing. Roof in good condition. 1600 Amps. Electrical boxes with circuit breaker. Plans available.
5 loading docks with 5 garages. Maximum free height: 28 ‘.
Ground floor area: 26,591 sq. ft. Second floor: 12,046 sq. ft. Total: 38,637 sq. ft. Perimeter 902 sq. ft.
Optimal use: production meeting GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards.
Several refrigerated rooms.
Total land area: 476,371 sq. ft. Front: 996 ft
Industrial: 215,279 sq. ft
Agricultural: 228,800 sq. ft
Residential: 32,292 sq ft
CPTAQ decision (May 6, 2014) recognizing an acquired residential and industrial right.
Right of discharge of 50,000 liters / day, free of charge, in the sewers.
Served by the municipality for the aqueduct and the sewers, and a septic tank present.
Located in the beautiful Lanaudière region, southwest of Joliette.
30 minutes from the Galeries d’Anjou-Montreal to the factory.